Just let it all flow. Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a team that’s focused on doing great work? If you like what we do and you think you can do it too with your skills and talent than don’t hesitate. If you’re hungry, motivated and looking for an exciting new job, than here you are. We love to meet and work with new talents.
We know the worth, the passion and the value of real digital master. Whether you’re from the marketing world or from a digital world, no matter you’re a designer or looking for a programming job. If you have the skill and the talent and the strength we’ll hire you.
We also look forward for some fresh experience faces too. If you think you’re interested in internship or work experience you can still get in touch and we’ll see what we can do for your future..
The Brand Wolves Current Vacancies
Are you a designer who is proud of what you have achieved creatively? Would you like the platform to have more creative freedom? Perhaps you feel you can contribute more to a project and would like to share your input from start to finish?
Key duties of the role…
- To be imaginative, creative and love conceptualisation
- Once you’ve hit the nail on the head with the creative bit, it’s time to show the client what you’ve got
- Enthuse to all and sundry (i.e. us here and our lovely clients over there) about your creation
- Show off how well your design works on desktop, mobile and tablet oooh!
- Get out of the office and actually meet real clients first hand to understand what is needed
- Be a hero by helping the poor account managers out when they are on scary sales pitches
- Have something to say on all our digital marketing activities (social media, blogs, etc)
Professionally we would like someone who has…
- Creative flair first and foremost
- A portfolio that they are very proud of and want to shout about it from the nearest rooftop!
- A passion and genuine interest in all things digital like the rest of us here
- A clue about everything we do, the whole shebang web design, development and marketing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), we need you to enthuse your creations to all and sundry
- The strength to deal with and juggle multiple projects simultaneously, no hiding from that
- That gift of loving the detail in everything
- Experience in a digital design role for minimum 1-2 years (agency experience preferred but not essential)
- Fluent English, lots of talking to showcase your work
Ideally your skillset will also include…
- An understanding of html, cross browser issues/testing and web standards.
- Experience of using WordPress and Magento (or similar CMS/E-Commerce frameworks)
Digital Account Manager
We’re a fun and quirky digital agency based in Pakistan and since we’re growing at rapid speed we’re on the hunt to find a fabulous Digital Account Manager to jump on aboard straight away!
So what’s the role?
There’s no doubt the role is a demanding one, one that will test your customer management, analytical and organisational skills but we think if you’re excited by the prospect by now then things are looking up for both of us!
Our perfect candidate would be someone who has experience working in a digital environment and really understand the web design and development process. Additionally, someone who would work extremely well with our clients with the sole aim of not only getting things done but getting them done properly!
So if you’re up for the challenge, this could be the start of something beautiful.
What you would do…
- With your thinking cap on, attend client meetings to fully understand the clients business & digital objectives
- Rally the troops and clarify the scope of the project in a clear way for both the client and the internal teams
- Show off your creativity in producing logical wireframes, user flows and other documentation
- Get that magnifying glass out to ensure all work is accurate before sending to a client
- Help us out by supporting the pre-sales team with pitches and proposals
- Show us your military precision in keeping projects progressing to the agreed deadlines
- Always on the lookout for the next sweet feature and functionality to upsell to the customer
- Report to management of the progress of each project
Professionally we would like someone who has…
- Organisational skills that puts rest of the team to shame
- An eagle eye for detail like no other we’ve seen before
- Fantastic communication skills, fluent English is a must!
- A pretty good understanding of how web development projects operate
- Some experience in wire framing, Visio or other similar industry software
- A great approach to working with clients, we want you to show them what you’ve got!
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with your eyes closed of course
- An unwavering determination to go that extra mile to make things happen!
- A desire to learn new things every day and expand that skill set of yours (p.s. we mean digital things)
- We need you to be confident, passionate and altogether brilliant at everything
- Ideally some experience working in a digital agency with 2 years+